The supply chain and logistics industries have been historically imbalanced in terms of gender, particularly for sectors like industrial manufacturing. But many voices within the industry and beyond have begun discussing the supply chain gender gap.
This report seeks opportunities for improvement by examining the data behind employment in the supply chain. Further, interviews with women leaders in the industry color the gender gap narrative with personal experiences, examples of success, and advice. Interviews include:
- Kendrea Durr-Smith, Arrow Electronics
- Barbara Jorgensen, Electronics Purchasing Strategies
- Hailey McKeefrey, EBN
- Cathy Morris, Arrow Electronics
- Mickey North Rizza, BravoSolution
- Kelli Saunders, Morai Logistics
- Ellen Voie, Women In Trucking
Get the report by completing the form to the right.